Current Board of Directors/Executive Members wishing to fulfill a new term must also follow this process.
Upon receipt of all nominations, the Secretary shall post, no later than May 2, 2022, the final list of all nominees and the corresponding position/vacancy they wish to fulfill.
The following positions are open to receive nomination:
· VP Operations (2-year term)
· VP Haldimand (2-year term)
· VP Rep Hockey/OMHA (2-year term)
· Treasurer (one year remaining in 2-year term)
· Secretary (2-year term)
To be eligible for nomination of Vice President or Secretary a member must have served a minimum one (1) of the previous years as a Director or Convenor. To be eligible for nomination of Treasurer a member must have served a minimum one (1) of the previous years as Director or Convenor unless the nominee holds valid professional accounting credentials.
Additionally, the following vacancies are seeking nomination;
· Director of Special Events & Fundraising
· Director of Sponsorship
· Director of Tournaments
· Director of Equipment / Purchasing
· Media Relations Co-ordinator
· Coaches Mentor / Hockey Development
To be eligible for any position on the Committee, the nominee shall have been/be a member in good standing with the Glanbrook Minor Hockey Association.