· Your child must be registered in either Glanbrook or Ancaster to vote
· Each member (parent/guardian, official, director) will receive one vote, no member is entitle to no more than 1 vote.
· You must vote at the arena with the association you are registered with
· NRP players will vote in Glanbrook
· Each association requires a 2/3 majority of those that vote for the amalgamation to pass
· We are asking all members to update their Spordle Account contact information ( this is the system used to register at the beginning of the season), as this information is used to confirm membership enrollment for Both Ancaster and Glanbrook. Please see the attached steb-by-step instruction document summarizing how to update your Spordle account.
· Valid photo ID must match the surname and address of the player or registrant on the membership list &/or contact information. For blended families, parents or guardians with different surnames, and or legal custodial parental guardians – your information must be uploaded into Spordle in order to provide proof of membership and for verification purposes.
"HOW TO UPDATE YOUR SPORDLE CONTACT INFORMATION CLICK HERE"
· Upon arrival at the voting station, you will be asked to provide valid Photo ID, matching your registration address, surname and email correspondent to you Sprodle account &/or contact information. If this information does not match the information listed in Spordle, volunteers or board members will assist you in updating your Spordle account contact information and or confirming.
· Each station will operate from 9-5 pm
· Each station will have 2 ballot boxes and be attended by Volunteers and Scrutineers present throughout the day.
· 2 Community Scrutineers from Ancaster and 2 From Glanbrook will count the ballots for each association. Count will be video recorded, all of which will take place after the voting stations close at 5pm.
· Ancaster and Glanbrook boards will communicate the results of the vote in a timely manner following the count via all 3 websites.