Minor/Major Midget Separation
As you know, we are moving to the
Niagara District League next season. Many of the associations in this league
offer Major Midget and Minor Midget programs. To better align ourselves with
these centers, we are exploring the idea of running both programs for next
season. At this time, we would like to explore the feasibility of offering both of these
Please send an email to the registrar at [email protected] and answer
the following questions. All responses must be made by March 31st.
1) Is your child midget age next season (birth years 2000, 1999, or 1998)?
2) If yes to the above, what is your Child’s birth year?
3) Did your child play in another association (not Glanbrook) last season?
4) Is your child interested in playing rep hockey in Glanbrook next year if we offer both programs (Minor Midget/Major Midget)?
5) Will your child play elsewhere if we do not offer Minor Midget/Major Midget?
Thank you for you participation...this will help our association with major decision.