Hockey School photos will take place on Saturday November 8th
in the Auditorium on the 2nd floor of the arena. The schedule & directions are posted
below. Please confirm your scheduled
time and be ready for your photo to be taken before your scheduled time. Please carefully read and follow the PHOTO
DAY DIRECTIONS to be sure where to go, where to get dressed & what
equipment is NOT required.
Players who have missed their previously scheduled team pictures or players who require retakes will also take place on November 8th. You will be required to set up an appointment for this, please contact Chris Folz ([email protected]) to set up your appointment.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE DAY:
1. Coaches please fill out the player form you have been provided, this is all that needs to be done. You will be receiving a team photo and a single player photo.
Parents, if you wish to purchase other items (trading cards, prints, buttons, etc.) you will be required to fill out an order form found at the picture table or visit this link to pre-order online http://www.simplephoto.com/SC/index.cfm?fuseaction=EventLoad&eid=25711645&fn=ATHLETESIMAGE
. If you only want the league provided team and single photo, you DO NOT need to fill out an order form.
2. Boys will get dressed in the Mezzanine on the second floor with NO SKATES and GIRLS will get dressed in their normal designated dressing room, again NO SKATES.
3. Once dressed the team will meet in the Auditorium on the 2nd floor for their pictures.
4. Athletes Image will coordinate with the players and coaches to get all the pictures completed.
5. Once completed, players are to undress in the designated area previously mentioned.
6. Please be there on time, the time posted is the time your pictures start and your kids need to be dressed and ready to go at that time
Saturday 08 November 2014
9:00am – HS RED
9:30am – HS YELLOW
10:00am – HS TEAL
11:00am – HS White
11:30am – HS Orange